Setting up a new home or refreshing a room? Want to bring color and design into your space?
Home Styling with us is all about elevating your own unique style. We’ll find the best way to instill this in every inch of your space, without compromising on the functionality and liveability of your home.
A house is meant to be lived in, after all.
Whether you are looking for an entire home makeover or need help to spruce up a living room, bedroom or simply carve out a study nook. Our personalized interior styling solutions make your transformation journey seamless, effortless and affordable.
1. Chat with us
The first meeting with your stylist is all about getting to know you and your home. Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- Your needs, budget and requirements
- Your style concept, summed up in 3 words
- Your lifestyle
- What you like and dislike in styling, furniture and decor.
2. Your LookBook
Receive a customized Lookbook and Style guide with
- Floor plan
- Product suggestions along with furniture & decor shopping list with links to buy
3. Personalized Sourcing & Styling
- Once we have agreed on the changes and purchases suggested in the report we will begin sourcing furniture and decor. We can either shop together or you can leave the shopping to us.
- At this stage, we may ask you to begin decluttering or moving items out of the room to make way for new furniture and accessories. We can help with this as much or as little as you like.
- When the items arrive, we’ll organise a time to meet at your home to arrange and style.
WORKING WITH THE HOME STYLIST MEANS
- Access to expert home styling knowledge and experience
- Saving time browsing and shopping for the right items.
- You can have as much or as little hands-on input as you desire; your stylist is there to guide the project in a way that suits you, your budget and your schedule.
TAKE A SNEAK-PEAK AT WHAT YOUR PERSONALIZED LOOKBOOK WILL CONTAIN
Mood Boards are one of the first home styling tools we use to identify your style and outline your concept.
WHY USE MOOD BOARDS?
Pinterest is a great way to keep all our inspiration in one place, but creating a mood board gets you to see how your ideas can come together. In one glance, you can see what works as a whole and what doesn’t.
- The Moodboard will consist of colour palette, material and product suggestions including furniture, textiles and decor.
- Recommending wall treatments and light fixtures.
Space Planning is about finding the best way to arrange your room to maximise space and fit perfectly with your lifestyle.
We take the measurements of your room, the position of all windows and doors, and the measurements of your furniture to work out the best way to place it all together.